VEGAN CHICKEN SANDWICH
- 2 bags (20 ounces) vegan chicken
- Spray oil
- 1 1/2 cups crushed @spudlovesnacks sea salt & vinegar chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Thaw frozen vegan chicken for about 45 minutes.
- In a large wide bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large wide bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients and set aside.
- Dunk the vegan chicken in the wet mixture, being sure that it is fully coated. Shake off any excess, then add it to the dry mixture and coat.
- Set aside and continue with all of the remaining vegan chicken.
- Air fry at 375F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown, being sure to flip halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite sandwich toppings
Recipe by Jasmine Briones
2021 (c) sweetsimplevegan. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.