This page was last changed on October 8, 2019, last checked on October 8, 2019 and applies to citizens of the United States.
1 | Introduction
2 | What are cookies
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3 | What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4 | What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5 | Consent
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
6 | Third parties
7 | Cookies
7.1 Technical or functional cookies
- Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
7.2 Advertising cookies
- We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
7.3 Social media buttons
- On our website we have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
- Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
8 | Placed cookies
|_ga, _gid, _gat, _gaexp, _utm, __utmc, UTMD_, __utmv, __utmz, _gat_gtag_UA_ID, gadwp_wg_default_view, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_ir_default_dimension, gadwp_ir_default_swmetric, gadwp_ir_default_metric||Privacy Statement|
9 | Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
10 | Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
11 | Selling data to third parties
We do not sell data to third parties
12 | Contact details
75906 Threemile Road
Boardman, OR 97818